Friday, September 8, 2017

[TSOM-Announce] A Tomas Howlin Thanks

Hi tango friends, 

... well, our eagle has left, but his lessons and joyful spirit remains. 

Thank you for helping me welcome Tomas Howlin. He felt the tango love and eagerness to learn, and experiment, into our community -- especially from those of you who took a private lesson or group class with him. 

Opportunities to practice what you learned this Labor Day weekend abound! All you have to do is show up and ask. 

For example, I'm usually at Desperados Monday practica so catch me -- or anyone you remember seeing in Tomas' classes (like Gretchen or Dave) -- if you have a question; or go see Diana, who has studied with Tomas even longer than I have, on Sundays. She runs a practica from 3-5 p.m. at Triune Masonic Temple.

Keep working. Tango is beautiful. 

Big hugs AND thanks again, from Tomas (and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment