Monday, September 18, 2017

[TSOM-Announce] Fwd: Tango to live music: Tango Fusion Milonga! 😋✨👠👞



2 things to share with you:

Milonga & Guided Practica

This upcoming Saturday, September 23

10 am lesson @ Tango & I studio
11am till 1pm Practica also  at the Tango & I studio

Plus Tango Fusion Milonga!!  ALSO AT TANGO & I STUDIO
Our  Social dance,  every fourth Saturday is here again:
This evening come and join us AND, Eduardo Tami on his flute accompanied by his pianist!  Eduardo is visiting Minnesota from Argentina for a short period and was able to fit in one evening for you to enjoy his music.  Listen, dance, enjoy  

For more info on Eduardo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuDgxDfzMKh_4-L3igXWkg 

Milonga will start at 9 ( NO lesson) 
Cost $10
Address 5816 Pleasant Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419

Gretchen Larson is to guide Tango & I Practica on Saturday September 30

Gretchen wants all  of us to be learning while we are having fun. She will help you shape a healthy way of tango practicing. Making you feel the tango movements, shapes, music and your personal style. 

Come practice at the practica from 11 till 1 $8 ( at Tango & I)

Copyright © 2017 Tango and I, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Tango and I
5816 Pleasant Ave
Minneapolis, Mn 55410

Add us to your address book





--

No comments:

Post a Comment