Tuesday, August 19, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] TOMORROW, MY LAST CLASS TOGETHER

Hello everybody,

I am getting ready to leave "again" and I really  wish there will be many "agains" again, because that only means that I will be able to be in touch with the people and place that I've been loving for so many years.

I am always leaving and arriving to new places since I've been traveling all my live to bring the beauty of this dance and other dances as well to new communities and that is what my life is about.

I understand for most of you doing regular jobs and lives, this is a bit hard to understand and some times unconceivable or may be enviable,
Well, let me tell you that what you don't understand is that every work is difficult no matter how fun and easy it looks and that everybody has to be responsable of their own choices in life and specially the job you pick to do with freedom, with joy and with a great spirit of service, then you'll be happy no matter what you are doing.

This will be my last class for a long period of time since I can not plan to be back earlier than next spring and even as much as I love this place I am looking to be dancing more so that means that this may not be my first choice as a place to live and dance in the future. :)
I am not worry about it, I know that the future will reveal that on its own.

Let's enjoy our last class together then as we did every time since the first time I got here.

I like to thank every students who came to my class in the past and today, I like to thank all of them for how much they taught me and how much I learned from them.
I wish I was being helpful to this community during all this years and I hope I will continuous coming and be in touch even if not as often.


Tomorrow class:

"ENROSQUES & LAPICES FOR EVERYBODY"

Watch it here:



8 to 9:30 pm @ 4 Seasons Dance Studio.
$20 or $10 for students.

See you tomorrow!!!

Florencia





Florencia Taccetti
U of M Affiliated Dance Faculty
www.florenciataccetti.com


"All human beings have in their inner selves, in their souls,
a very mellow sound, their note,
which is the uniqueness of their being, their essence.
If the sound of their actions
does not harmonize with that note, that person can not be happy. " Sophia Prokofieva


"Todo ser humano tiene en su interior, en su alma,
un sonido bajito, su nota,
que es la singularidad de su ser, su esencia.
Si el sonido de sus actos
no coincide con esa nota, esa persona no puede ser feliz. "   Sophia Prokofieva


No comments:

Post a Comment