Saturday, August 9, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] "MILONGA FROM MY TEACHERS & MENTORS TOMORROW" DON'T MISS IT!!

Hello everybody,

Take advantage of my last intensive of 2014.
If I am able to renew my visa before 2015 which I hope I will, you may see me again teaching a week-end workshop next spring and hopefully I will be able to visit once or twice a year, that's all I can project right now.

THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO ALL LEVELS.
MY BEGINNERS FROM MONDAY NIGHT ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND AND ANY OTHER BEGINNER TO MILONGA IS WELCOME AS WELL.
INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS CAN STAY WITH THE SAME PARTNER IF NEEDED.

Tomorrow I am rendering homage to 3 big ones of the Milonga History that were my teachers and mentors.

Pepito Avellaneda (I had the honor to perform with him in Brussels on 1993), Tommy O'Conell and Pocho & Nelly.

You can see videos of all 3 of them here.



Class goes from 2 to 5:30 pm.
I bring some refreshments for a 30 minutes brake in the middle since we'll need it.
Be prepare to sweat and dance a lot tomorrow.
We'll start with a candombe warm up (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBD8pgKbHdo)  and continuos with milonga patterns from each of this Milonga Masters


Location: 4 Seasons Dance Studio
1637 Hennepin Ave South, Mpls. MN 55403


Cost of the Workshop is $85
50% off for full time students

I don't want to leave anybody outside of this workshop, so if the price is a barrier for you to come, just pay what you can afford but give something for the extremely valuable material that you'll receive. Any amount is welcome. Thank you!!!


See you all tomorrow!!!


Florencia




Florencia Taccetti
U of M Affiliated Dance Faculty
www.florenciataccetti.com


"All human beings have in their inner selves, in their souls,
a very mellow sound, their note,
which is the uniqueness of their being, their essence.
If the sound of their actions
does not harmonize with that note, that person can not be happy. " Sophia Prokofieva


"Todo ser humano tiene en su interior, en su alma,
un sonido bajito, su nota,
que es la singularidad de su ser, su esencia.
Si el sonido de sus actos
no coincide con esa nota, esa persona no puede ser feliz. "   Sophia Prokofieva


No comments:

Post a Comment