Wednesday, April 30, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] FLORENCIA'S PRIVATES ARE STILL DISCOUNTED

I decided that I will keep the same prices I had before I left for my privates ($90/80/70/60 according to the package) and if there is a group of 4 or 6 students that takes them the whole group will pay $100.
Is a great deal!!!

Let me know if you like to book some time soon.

See you later for "Barridas u Arrastres Combinations" (Swept or Drags) Class.

Watch it here at minutes 1:28 to 1:40

See you later!!!

Florencia



Florencia Taccetti
U of M Affiliated Dance Faculty


"All human beings have in their inner selves, in their souls,
a very mellow sound, their note,
which is the uniqueness of their being, their essence.
If the sound of their actions
does not harmonize with that note, that person can not be happy. " Sophia Prokofieva


"Todo ser humano tiene en su interior, en su alma,
un sonido bajito, su nota,
que es la singularidad de su ser, su esencia.
Si el sonido de sus actos
no coincide con esa nota, esa persona no puede ser feliz. "   Sophia Prokofieva


No comments:

Post a Comment