Wednesday, January 22, 2020

[TSOM-Announce] Milonga Mala Yunta - Clarification, please read

Hola tangueros!  

I apologize for the confusion... the intention is NOT to share cups...  As usual we provide wine glasses (for your wine or your water), plastic cups for those who prefer that option, and I got some stainless steel cups that I thought it was a good idea for parties, but apparently it was not...  And ladies and/or men who wear lipstick, forget about what I previously said.  We'll take of that with several dishwasher passes and hand washing if it's necessary. 

Seriously, I'm sorry for my previous message, the rest of the Bataclan team jumped all over me with all kind of messages and interpretations...


Join us this Friday, Jan 24th at the first Mala Yunta of 2020!  Enjoy friends, tango, chacarera and delicious snacks.


DJ: Chirstopher Everett


Location: Four Seasons Dance Studios, 1637 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403


Time: 9:30pm-1:00am


General admission $10 ($5 full time students). Includes refreshments (drinks and delicious snacks) and raffle.


Los esperamos!

Bataclan Tango


No comments:

Post a Comment