Wednesday, January 8, 2020

[TSOM-Announce] A clarification: the first TC tango marathon

Hello Twin Cities tango dancers….

It seems I belted out an assertion without checking my facts. The upcoming Twin Cities Marathon is NOT the very first one. At least one other preceded this one.

Of course, the point of my message was not to plug the TC Tango Marathon, or brag that it was the first such event we've ever held. Whether the tango marathon coming up is the first, the second, or the fifth, the point was to put in a plug for our friends in Austin, TX, to remind you of their festival in late March, a festival several of us attended in the past.

My apologies to the organizers of the VERY FIRST TC Tango Marathon. I carelessly slighted you. I'll do my homework next time.

Don


_______________________________________________
TSoM Announce is a service of the Tango Society of Minnesota. For further information or to subscribe/unsubscribe go to: https://www.mntango.org/tango-announce/

Become a member of TSoM today at: https://www.mntango.org/membership/

No comments:

Post a Comment