Thursday, May 1, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] FLORENCIA'S BARRIDAS CLASS NEXT WEDNESDAY AT 4 SEASONS

Hello everybody,

Thank you for the wonderful attendance yesterday.
I have to apologize that I was not in my best night since I got a really bad cold plus I irritated my eye with essential oils. :(
I think I got a cold because I got to relax from all the tension I passed with my mother in Argentina.
She is finally home, she got out of the hospital yesterday and I am hoping she will do better now.

I also wanted to thank you for your dedication and work yesterday.
everybody was paying attention and well tuned with the class.
I decided to start with sacadas to prepare everybody technically for the barridas.

Next week we will go straight in to barridas.
I am planing to show a triple barrida fun combination that would end with the sacadas sequence we did yesterday.

We can not do sequences without technical support first so we will do many drills during the whole class to help you build confidence and strength.

The last step will be you braking it in to your own pattern later so you learn how to improvise with all the great material we are seeing in class.

Have a great week-end!!!

Hopefully we can be priced with some spring weather. :)

See you next wednesday,

Florencia



Florencia Taccetti
U of M Affiliated Dance Faculty


"All human beings have in their inner selves, in their souls,
a very mellow sound, their note,
which is the uniqueness of their being, their essence.
If the sound of their actions
does not harmonize with that note, that person can not be happy. " Sophia Prokofieva


"Todo ser humano tiene en su interior, en su alma,
un sonido bajito, su nota,
que es la singularidad de su ser, su esencia.
Si el sonido de sus actos
no coincide con esa nota, esa persona no puede ser feliz. "   Sophia Prokofieva


No comments:

Post a Comment