Friday, February 14, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] PRIVATE LESSONS SALE BEFORE I LEAVE

Hello my dears,

Please let me know if you like to set up some time to work in a private session before I leave on March 5th.
People who have been taking my 4 or 10 classes package have been helped tremendously on their dance and left the classes being very happy with them self.
Even if you take just one class will be helpful.

I can work on any topic that you are curious about and of course I will let you know which areas you need to work more and give you exercises to work on your own for the time I'll be gone so you can be entertained for the next couple month.

4 Seasons is going to have a practica on wednesdays in stead of my class from 8 to 10 pm, it was confirmed this week, and you'll be able to use and share what we've been working together in our privates with other students as well which is a great thing to help the community to keep growing.

My private prices are already discounted to $80 for an hour or $280 for 4 classes and students who are attending my group classes every week will get even more discount. Floor fee is payed separate.

Prices will be higher when I came back in the spring.

Contact me if you like to set some time soon.

Have a Happy Valentine Day!!!

Florencia



Florencia Taccetti
U of M Affiliated Dance Faculty


"All human beings have in their inner selves, in their souls,
a very mellow sound, their note,
which is the uniqueness of their being, their essence.
If the sound of their actions
does not harmonize with that note, that person can not be happy. " Sophia Prokofieva


"Todo ser humano tiene en su interior, en su alma,
un sonido bajito, su nota,
que es la singularidad de su ser, su esencia.
Si el sonido de sus actos
no coincide con esa nota, esa persona no puede ser feliz. "   Sophia Prokofieva


No comments:

Post a Comment