Tuesday, November 5, 2013

[TSOM-Announce] ALL LEVELS TANGO FOOTWORK & OCHOS THIS THURSDAY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CONFIRMATION!!!!

Hello everybody,

Teresa will be assisting me in this classes starting on thursday.
I would like to work on footwork and ochos since is a topic that I am also working with my students at the University and I would like everybody to be tuned back on those fundamentals.
This will be a great class for the ones who were off for so long and are trying to get momentum to get back to class.

I will need your confirmation of attendance as we used to do in the past.
Please send an email letting me know if you are coming and after I get enough confirmations I will confirm back to you before class to make sure is happening.
If I don't get enough responses for this thursday class will be canceled again and we'll try to make it happen next thursday.

Coast of 3 thursdays this month $45 or $20 by class.

Get inspired one more time with this beautiful video of Facundo & Paola:


I hope to see you all back in class with renewed energy after this beautiful fall.

Florencia


Florencia Taccetti
U of M Affiliated Dance Faculty


"All human beings have in their inner selves, in their souls,
a very mellow sound, their note,
which is the uniqueness of their being, their essence.
If the sound of their actions
does not harmonize with that note, that person can not be happy. " Sophia Prokofieva


"Todo ser humano tiene en su interior, en su alma,
un sonido bajito, su nota,
que es la singularidad de su ser, su esencia.
Si el sonido de sus actos
no coincide con esa nota, esa persona no puede ser feliz. "   Sophia Prokofieva


No comments:

Post a Comment