Friday, December 5, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] Tomas - Tango Weekend Update

The early bird catches the worm...

BIG THANKS to all you Tomas Howlin fans who have sent me registrations and checks! Wow. He's got some fans! Also, all private slots are gone. I've started a waiting list.

REMINDER: We are getting close to holiday mailing rush. So, IF you plan to take classes, mail those babies in today. Two other reasons:

1. I will not accept early-bird prices/payments after Jan. 5. (Higher door prices apply; so no begging, please, and none of that "oh, but the postmark says...")

2. I can better balance lead-follow in the classes when I know who's coming. (I hate sitting out coz of extras, don't you?)

Oh, I can't wait... Tomas is a patient and kind teacher. And he tells the funniest jokes and most interesting stories! 


Warm hugs, 
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment