Monday, December 29, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] Birthday, Visiting Dancers, Tomas Howlin...

Hello, all, three bits to share:

1. Thanks to those who sent me birthday wishes yesterday (Dec. 28). I've made many friends because of this dance... yay, I'm another year wiser :)

2. Registrations continue to flow in for Tomas Howlin Jan. 9-11 ... last day for early prices ($110 for 5 classes, $25 for 1 class) ends Jan. 5. Walk-ins welcome but door prices higher ($130 for 5 classes, $30 per class). 

REMINDER: I encourage early registration because I value a balanced class. Right now, we are balanced. Equal number of lead and follows means no one has to sit out. As an organizer, I have a good track record of this. But I need your help to maintain this.

3. We have dancers coming from out of town, including Canada, Iowa, Nebraska and Rochester, MN... one Omaha couple, for example, has never been to our city for tango BUT has met some of us at ABQ tango fest. And think we're the nicest people on earth!

Anyway, if you want to host this couple or someone else, let me know. (No deals from me, but I could get you a free meal or two from your guests.)

Happy Holidays, tango friends! 

/pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment