Wednesday, June 18, 2014

[TSOM-Announce] It's State Fair Time!!

The Minnesota State Fair is not too far away and the little stage by the Food Building is available again for demonstrations of our craft. If you are interested in show-casing your tango love, please send me an email and I'll put you on the list. 

Also, I need someone to MC the show and put together some music & talk to entertain the crowd.

The Food Building stage was not going to be available this year, but that decision was reversed. Right now I have August 22 reserved (10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.). The Fair likes us to do two 1/2-hour presentations, preferably one in the morning, one in the afternoon. A full day pass to the Fair is provided!!

My contact will call me on Monday to see how it's going. So if you have any interest, get back to me right away. You don't have to commit at this time. Just show me some interest.

Don


Donald Rowe
Events Coordinator
Tango Society of Minnesota



No comments:

Post a Comment