Wednesday, April 10, 2019

[TSOM-Announce] Fwd: Class canceled tonight




View this email in your browser

Wednesday April 10 CLASSES CANCELED for Tango & I

It's a snowy mess, stay warm, stay safe. And watch oodles of tango movies.

Here is the demonstration that Homer and I gave in Helena Montana this weekend to live music. Homer Ladas was one of my very first tango teachers. And is now a colleague of mine together with his wife Cristina. We have organized many tango festival together. It was an honor and a privilege to dance with him.   Plenty of sacadas!!!

Our first dance of the evening
OUr second dance to Piazolla, Oblivion

Copyright © 2019 Tango and I, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Tango and I
5816 Pleasant Ave
Minneapolis, Mn 55410

Add us to your address book





--

No comments:

Post a Comment