Wednesday, January 2, 2019

[TSOM-Announce] Fwd: 2019 and Tango & I, HERE WE COME!💥💖😊



Tango 4 all

So, you started dancing the tango. And you are wondering, how long does it take to get better. When do I feel like I am actually dancing? When will I be ready to go out and dance at a milonga, the social dance? Who am I to join as a leader or follower in this community? Who do I dance with and who will dance with me?

You, the individual, the creator of your movement with your  freedom to think, you are in charge here! Yes, no doubt about it; group lessons will help. Private lessons will help out even more. And you showing up at the practice sessions ( a practica) will most certainly cement your tango movements.  But you, and your open mind and heart to new possibilities will ensure your growth.  At Tango & I we provide you with many possibilities to grow; workshops, mini private lessons, tango bootcamp, challenges, talks, out of town artists, milongas. You name it! And we listen to our students, what the student wants and needs and how can we better ourselves to help you grow and like the Argentine Tango even more.

When to go to a milonga? ANYtime, truly, there is not a milonga in town that will "look down" at beginner dancers. Why? Because ALL of the tango dancers started where you are at. And here in Minnesota we dance with everybody, we lead and we follow. Because we simply want to dance! Like you!

Come on in and enjoy yourself. For the self doubters, the 2-left-footers, the "I-cannot-hear-the-music" people, the "I am too young, old, boring, small, out-of-shape, flatfooted, shy, outspoken, slow learner, I do not fit in,  " ones, for you TOO 

Tango is for all  - #tango4all - 

Warmly,

Sabine Ibes

Let's Get Started

This January at Tango & I

Every Wednesday evening and Saturday morning Tango & I peeps are present at the Flying Pig Studio! 

Beginners are welcome on Wednesday evenings at 6.30 AND Saturday mornings at 10 am  Curious about our curriculum Well, check it out here!

All Level classes
Wednesday evening at 7.30 for Level A and for Level B
Avery and Megan will be teaching Level A : The turn to the left in x-system
Sabine, Morgan and Susan will be teaching Level B : Musicality, slowing down and speeding up.

Intermediate/Advanced
Wednesday evening at 8.30

Cutting Corners in circular and linear ways!  You as a leader: Oh my word, there is a person in front of me I need to do "something" – You as a follower: while you are moving dreamingly along in your partners embrace ALL of a sudden there is a change in lead; how do I react? BOTH as leader and follower: what music is playing again?????

Every Saturday from 11 till 2 PRACTICA:

Private lessons?  Book them for the new year!  Check it out

The Tango Challenge will be back!

We are working on the 4th Tango Challenge, dates are not locked in place yet, but we want to know who might be interested!!

Please let your friends, coworkers, fellow dancers, family know about this and make sure to let them send me an "I am interested in knowing more" email

Copyright © 2019 Tango and I, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Tango and I
5816 Pleasant Ave
Minneapolis, Mn 55410

Add us to your address boo



--

No comments:

Post a Comment