Wednesday, January 25, 2017

[TSOM-Announce] Fwd: Tango learning AND dancing this weekend at Tango & I




This Saturday evening at Tango & I
View this email in your browser

Come spend your Saturday at Tango & I

As I am watching the snowflakes fall to give us a lovely white blanket, it softens the sounds coming from outside. Inside I am playing Tanturi, Recien via a playlist that was collected when TTC tango festival was happening in the twin cities.Favorite tunes from tangolovers all over the USA  You should be listening as well, as you continue to read these updates! 

Technique class THIS Saturday 10 am

'Practice makes perfect'
 
One of the most asked questions is: what can I do by myself to make my tango grow a little faster. THIS is the class for you: For Leaders and Followers. A tango connection is build from the ground up, and movements that follow are held together by your personal technique ( or fall apart because of lack of that technique)   What to do? How to do? Embellish, move, tango Come and find out. Sabine will guide you!  One class credit, All levels

More info www.tangoandi.com 
AND ALSO: This Saturday evening at Dance Life Ballroom In Minneapolis Paul Lohman hosts the monthly milonga: Tango con-fusion 
Mini lesson: 9pm
Dancing starts 9.30 pm
Your Host: Paul Lohman
Cost: $10 
Yes to byob, and some light snacks available!

Looking forward to dancing with all of you!
 
Copyright © 2017 Tango and I, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Tango and I
5816 Pleasant Ave
Minneapolis, Mn 55410

Add us to your address book





--

No comments:

Post a Comment