Friday, August 12, 2016

[TSOM-Announce] BODYTALK Performance

Dear Dancers,

I was scheduled to teach the August 13th TSoM class and I was really looking forward to it. However, I have a BODYTALK dance performance that same night. So, Sabine Ibes has agreed to change teaching dates with me. I will now be teaching Oct. 8th and again, I really look forward to it! Sabine will be your teacher for August 13th. :-) Thank you Sabine!

The BODYTALK dance performance uses Argentine Tango partnering concepts mixed with Contact Improv and put into an artful dance story. The name of our piece is "Coming Out of Chaos".  It will be held at the new Target Performance Hall, 1011 S. Washington Ave. Mpls. The show starts at 8pm. It is an underwritten show so the cost is by donation.

I plan on going to the TSoM dance party after the performance. I hope to see you there, the performance or BOTH!

Sincerely, Rebecca Abas


--

Rebecca Abas

www.4seasonsdance.com

Four Seasons Dance Studio
1637 Hennepin Ave. S.
Mpls., MN  55403
612.342.0902

 

No comments:

Post a Comment