Thursday, June 16, 2016

[TSOM-Announce] Bob Barnes' Tango Trio at Loring Pasta Bar on Sunday

Greetings!

On Sunday I will be playing Tangos for dancers at the Loring Pasta Bar with my Tango Trio: Greg Bryers on Bass, Amy Tobin on Violin and myself on Bandoneon.  We will be playing a mix of golden age tangos/vals/milongas with some danceable Piazzolla (including his "4 Seasons of Buenos Aires"!) We're playing 3 sets between 6 and 9. I will be DJing with tandas and cortinas after each of our sets
​ and until 10.​


In addition to our tanda of Canaro transcriptions ("Vibracions del alma", "Francia", and "Desde el alma"), we have a new alternative vals tanda 
​that I'm really excited about:​



The Loring Pasta Bar is at the corner of 14th. Avenue SE and 4th. Street SE in the Dinkytown neighborhood of Minneapolis. http://www.loringpastabar.com/

-Bob

PS: It's Father's Day, so bring your dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment