Tuesday, July 28, 2015

[TSOM-Announce] August milonga clarification

It has been brought to my attention that my original message about the Second Saturday Milonga on August 8th is confusing. Some people are reading it as August 2nd milonga. I agree that it is poorly worded.

Scott also tells me that parking under I94 may not be available due to construction but the Metro State ramp next to the Basilica should be open.

Here is the REVISED announcement. I am sorry about the confusion.

Hello tangueros y tangueras-
Plan now to attend the August Tango Society of Minnesota's Second-Saturday milonga,

August 8, 2015 at 

Four Seasons Dance Studio
1637 Hennepin Ave S
Minneapolis, MN Map

Enjoy some hot summer tango then cool off with an ice cream sundae (and other snacks). Ice cream and toppings will be provided by TSoM. Please feel free to bring additional snacks or beverages to share.

$10 for TSoM members, $14 for non-members
student discount $7(members)/$8(non-members)

Free lesson included with admission at 8:30p.m. by Sabine Ibes
DJ Kori Mortenson 9:30pm to 1:00am

Your contribution to the food table always appreciated.

Visit our Facebook Page

Parking:Some street parking; lot by Joe's Garage; Metro State ramp next to teh Basilica. Parking in teh lot under I94 may not be available due to construction.

--
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment