Monday, May 4, 2015

[TSOM-Announce] Susanna Miller worksop Saturday May 23rd and Sunday May 24th

  I am happy to see Susana Miller will be giving a workshop this month  in Minneapolis; I highly recommend attending. 

  Susana has been the teacher who has been most influential in my learning tango as danced in Buenos Aires, putting me on the path to get the most out of my visits to Buenos Aires. A spirited woman, she teaches what you need to know to reach that tango high as well as to dance with the locals when in Bs. As.

   Her workshop is Saturday May 23rd at Four Seasons, Minneapolis and Sunday May 24th at the Center for Performing Arts, 38th and Pleasant Ave S, Minneapolis.

http://mndance.com/SusanaMillerworkshop.html


Hope to see you there,


Michael Doyle


No comments:

Post a Comment