Tuesday, June 9, 2020

TSoM People Trivia #2 Answers

TSoM News is a service of the Tango Society of Minnesota.
Become a supporting member today at: 
https://www.mntango.org/membership/

please note: replies to this email DO NOT go back to the original sender
 How well do you know your fellow dancers?

1)Tamara Demarco   2)Mark Holten   3)Don Rowe  4)Andrea DuCane     5)Stuart Klipper    6)Sandra Uri     7)Lois Donnay      8)Irene Erickson
 
I have made 6 solo skydives .I was born at home; my dad delivered me.  Lois
 
I am Sami; the Sami people are otherwise known as Laplanders  Don R
 
I taught swimming at a girls summer camp  Mark H
 
I am one of only about 400 people that have stood at both the
South Pole and the North Pole  Stuart
 
At an public event, from the stage, Jane Fonda addressed me directly, stating:  "Wow, do you know how much you look like Barbra Streisand?"   Sandra
 
The summer between my 1st and 2nd year of college, I hitchhiked across the country from Mpls, the Southwest, up the west coast to Seattle.  Andrea
 
 I embarked on an expedition to a remote island on the Amazon River and experienced life far far from civilization, in the rainforest, for 4 long, VERY long days... amazing but long because of the insects   Tamara
 
I provided iricandescent paint for writing graffiti on a bridge during high school. (Wet my pants while running away from a car we thought was a cop!)  Irene
 
 
Fran
612-869-8971
 
To post a message on TSoM News send your information in an email to: tsomnews@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE:
replies to this email DO NOT go back to the original sender


Copyright © 2020 Tango Society, All rights reserved.
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.






This email was sent to kashtrash2003.checkmypost@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Tango Society · PO Box 24044 · Edina, MN 55424-0044 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment