Thursday, November 14, 2019

[TSOM-Announce] Milonga announcement

Hello Minnesota Tangovites!  Lois is off leading her annual pilgrimage to Buenos Aires and honored Mary Jane and me with the opportunity to host this Tuesday's milonga.  Yippee Yi Yayo... Get Ready To Tango!     

In keeping with Lois's tradition of thematic, carefree revelry, we're brewing up a Bohemian Art Milonga concoction for all the dare-to-dos who join us.   Life is short, so gather ye these tantalizing rosebuds while ye may: 

๐Ÿ”น Curated sets of Tangos, Milongas, and Vals by Lois Donnay
๐Ÿ”น Keepsake "Magic Rainbow Art Maker (heirloom quality!)
๐Ÿ”น Death-Defying Tangobration Face Paint Experiences
๐Ÿ”น Grupo Tango Mucho Numerro Painting Project
๐Ÿ”น Bohemian Inspired  Incredible Ediblles 
๐Ÿ”น Spectacularly Chic TanGlow Wearable Adornments 
๐Ÿ”น Cute Cocktails While They Last
๐Ÿ”น Bohemian Inspired Artistic Attire/Costume (Encouraged)
๐Ÿ”น All in All, A Wonderful Opportunity To Celebrate Being Alive
♥️Only $5 or Bring Something To Share

๐Ÿ’ŽPreParty Tango Lessons by the highly respected Greta and Dave Rost. Beginners at 6.30, Intermediates at 8. $15/class.  They'll also be teaching on Nov. 26th, and Dec. 3rd!


We close with a refined inspiration from poet Mary Oliver:

"When it's over, I want to say: all my life
I was a bride married to amazement.
I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.

When it is over, I don't want to wonder
if I have made of my life something particular, and real.
I don't want to find myself sighing and frightened,
or full of argument.

I don't want to end up simply having visited this world."

We're looking to see your lovely faces on Tueaday.  Please rsvp on Facebook
 if you can, and if you can't, come anyway.   We love surprises! 

Wishing you great joy and amazement,

Mary Jane and Eduardo

No comments:

Post a Comment